There are two variants of Voltas water cooler, the complete stainless steel water cooler as well as the partial stainless steel water cooler. Both of these variants have their own benefits. The complete stainless steel Voltas water cooler has a higher cost as compared to the partial stainless steel model. Thus for customers who have a budget constraint, the partial stainless steel model is also a viable option.
Fully stainless steel Voltas water coolers – FSS series
- FSS 20 20 – The FSS 20 20 model comes with 20 liter of storage capacity as well as 20 liter of cooling capacity. It has the refrigerant R-134 A and it comes with 1 faucet.
- FSS 20 40 – The FSS 20 40 model of Voltas water cooler comes with 20 liters cooling capacity but it has 40 liters of storage capacity. This model also has the eco friendly refrigerant R 134 A. It comes with a single faucet.
- FSS 40 40 – The FSS 40 40 model of Voltas water cooler comes with 40 liters of cooling capacity and 40 liters of storage capacity. This model has the refrigerant R-22. It has a single faucet.
- FSS 40 80 – The FSS 40 80 model of Voltas water cooler comes with 40 liters of cooling capacity and 80 liters of storage capacity. This model has the refrigerant R-22. It has two faucets.
- FSS 60 120 – The FSS 60 120 model of Voltas water cooler has 2 faucets. This model has capacity of 60 liters of cooling water per hour and 120 liters of storage tank capacity. This model comes with the refrigerant R-22.
- FSS 150 150 – FSS 150 150 is the largest model in the Voltas water cooler series. This water cooler serves at least 300 or more people at a given time. It has 2 faucets and comes with the refrigerant R-22. Even though this water cooler is the largest, its width is just 22 inches.
Partial stainless steel Voltas water coolers – PSS series
Voltas also has a range of partial stainless steel water cooler. The specifications of these water coolers is the same as above. Only difference is that the outer body is made of galvanized steel instead of stainless steel. Due to this difference, the partial stainless steel water cooler is more cost effective than the complete stainless steel water cooler.
The series of Partial stainless steel Voltas water cooler is as follows.
- PSS 20 20
- PSS 20 40
- PSS 40 40
- PSS 40 80
- PSS 60 120
- PSS 150 150
* The specifications of PSS model is the same as FSS model. Only difference is use of galvanized steel instead of stainless steel
Thus based on your budget, you can decide on the fully stainless steel or partial stainless steel water coolers. The best part about voltas water coolers is its price. You will find that Voltas water coolers are value for money product wherein the price is very much affordable when you compare it to the features being provided in the water cooler.
We deal in all refrigeration products of Voltas. If you have requirement of any product from Voltas then please feel free to call us or email us. You can also use the contact form below. Looking forward to hear from you.
Technical specifications of Voltas water cooler.